We are Enrico and Nico, two brothers who joined their expertise as audio and electronic engineers to serve their shared passion: Sound.
Divided by 2200 Km of land and water, but united by a strong urge to create and a bumpy internet connection, we funded ChiralityAudio to present ourselves to the world.
We have few, but very strong principles: put the sound in front of everything else, stay clear of hype and stereotypes, and never compromise quality, ever.
Enrico has always been fascinated by the nature of sound, and explored this dimension long before embracing a guitar and approaching music as a profession. After graduating in Musicology at the University of Bologna, he obtained a degree in Recording Arts and Studio Production, and a Avid ProTools Certification while working as studio assistant at Imagina Production in Turin.
Enrico has been working with professional musicians since 2008 collaborating on several projects as recording, mixing and mastering engineer, sound designer, composer and arranger. He played guitar in a number of bands and toured across Europe as part of that experience.
Nico received an MSc in Electronic Engineering and a PhD in Information Engineering from the University of Pisa. Since 2008 he works as a R&D verification engineer in the digital interfaces IP business.
A hard core geek and a music lover, Nico began collaborating with Enrico in 2015 bringing to the table ideas about new hardware, sound design and all those things he had been messing around at night for a long time.
Domenica loves music and art, and enjoys playing the guitar and the ukulele. She looks after our social media channels and helps running all the operations smoothly.
Boxes quality control.
Electrostatic testing expert.
Low frequency purring device <3
All your chair are belong to me!
Our products are the result of a constant exchange between the two of us: Nico's professional background in electronics and Enrico's audio engineer expertise, Enrico's research on shaping new sounds and Nico's fascination for anything that makes noise.
We're aware we've jumped in a crowded market, it is thus important to make clear what drives us:
- build what we need : all our projects originates from a need we have. We test, use and most importantly play our creations.
- no buzz words: there is no analog or digital magic, there are circuits and the sounds they make. The magic comes from the interaction between us and machines!
- signal integrity is a serious thing: We take quite some time to design the guts of our products, and we proudly show these to you. Functional partitioning and layout recommendations from IC vendors might not look cool on Instagram, but they are a guarantee of better signal integrity and optimal working conditions for all components. Tag boards, spaghetti wires, or hand printed PCBs are great for prototyping, not production!
- quality materials: we only use high grade electronic components (high precision, low thermal drift) sourced from authorized dealers only.
- RoHS compliant: because respecting the environment is a must, not an option. And whoever told you tin lead solder gives you better Toanz should be slapped in the face. Seriously.