All our products are made to order, which means they don’t exist until you ask us to create them!
There is no warehouse and a very modest production pipeline, and while ChiralityAudio is a two-man operation, manufacturing really is a one man show, run by Enrico. The quantities in the shop indicate how many units we can build before we run out of components, in no way they indicate immediate availability or imply immediate shipping. Each product in the shop has a lead time, that is how long you’ll wait before the product is shipped. This time is indicative and it is a worst case scenario. Please contact us or visit our shop again if you’re interested in a product currently not available.
We worked hard in the months before the launch to ensure our operations run as smooth as possible, but we’re no big corporate. We ask you a bit of patience, and we promise you a lot of hard work, dedication, and big sounds.
- We will get in touch when ready to ship and share the tracking code with you.
- It may take up to 24h for the tracking number to enter the shipping system of the carrier: this is normal and outside our control. Rest assured the parcel is already on its way to you.
- Should you receive a damaged parcel, always sign for the parcel as received ‘damaged’ or ‘unchecked’. This will help us back any claim with the carrier!
- If you want to place an order but we do not (currently) ship to your country, get in touch so we can work out something together. While we intend to cover the whole world, we’re trying to do one right thing at a time.
- You are responsible for covering any import tax or duty. We will never declare lower values when shipping.
- You can contact us within 14 working days of the reception of the product to request a return.
- Never send anything back without contacting us first. We’re not responsible for returns which have not been agreed upfront.
- Products must not show any sign of usage (scratches, dents, dirt), they must be fully functional, and returned in their original packaging.
- Rack units will not be accepted if the product has been racked.
- You cover the cost of the return.
- We will issue a refund after inspecting the product. Products showing signs of usage will incur in additional fees.
As for anything else, If you have any questions, please get in touch.
All ChiralityAudio products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects for two years from the date of purchase. All components are tested before, during, and after the product assembly completes. We will repair or replace defective units at no charge to you for parts or for labor within the warranty period, provided, however, that we reserve the right to determine whether the product is “defective” for purposes of this Warranty. This warranty does NOT cover enclosures, paint, screws and knobs. Warranty does not apply to products which have been abused, misused, or repaired by third parties.
We will always repair out of warranty products at very reasonable bench fees. In all instances the customer is responsible for shipping both ways.
As a general rule: if there is a problem, get in touch and we will work together to fix it.
Shit happens, don’t panic! Drop us a message and explain us what happened.
We will get back to you with a couple of things to try out. This might fix your problem, otherwise it will help us get a better picture of what is going on. We will then advice on how to proceed, including sending the product back to us for a fix up.
Getting in touch
For product inquiries, questions, shipping, returns, and support requests please get in touch with us through any of these channels:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a message on Reverb (if you bought on Reverb)
- Send us a message on Etsy (if you bought on Etsy)
- Facebook Messenger
Please note we will never discuss shipping, returns, or support issues over social media public posts: these are not safe channels for exchanging private data! Please use one of the methods above and we will get back to you as soon as possible.